Hi Dave,

On Thu, Jul 17, 2008 at 1:47 AM, Dave <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Thought mine was first (in English) too ;)
>
> In my defense, I was able to get 1.2 RC1 changes in the manuscript at
> the last second, and the publication date was set back in December, so
> we got beat to the punch by a couple of days. Hey, all the better for
> the Cake community. Rails, et al., best watch your back :)

Does your book cover the Acl/Auth component in depth and in a very
understandable way? I have posted a couple of days before in another
thread my frustration about the poor and incomplete documentation
there is about this topic which confuses more than what it explains.
If your book covers this I'll order it right away !!

This question goes also to the author of the other book (just to not
ask the same question in to differend posts of this thread).

Cheers,
--
Juan Luis Baptiste