I have access to equipment to print and perfect bind 1 off books. If
we can get a good PDF of the entire book and a nicely designed cover I
can produce them for the group. Need a page count and size to
determine cost.
We could perfect bind it, or spiral bind it if you want the book to
lay flat.

Producing them in this manner does not require a large qty to print. I
can literally produce just enough, so we wouldn't have a huge backlog
of books to get rid of before producing the next updated version of
the book.