David,
The documents confused me when it asked me to go to the other text
file and do the install except for a certain part. I also was confused
on what actually media root refers to and where to put the directories
that it talks about. Maybe just combine the instructions into one
document. I've had to move on from trying to get this to work but will
come back to it in a bit.