Hi, we're trying to set up Google Analytics tracking with our cakephp
site, and we're running into problems.  Well, the marketing people are
running into problems.  They have files that they say usually go in
the root of the site and that search engines(like google) pull up and
use for tracking.  But because of cake's set-up, google cannot find
these files (they tried putting them in the public_html folder).  How
can we make it so these files can be pulled up by search engines just
by going to the url (www.sitename.com/sitemap.xml, etc)?

Thanks!