that's possible, although its a little troublesome

i mean, i only gave an example of why im using HABTM

the whole system is using only a address table, for the purpose of
maintenance

if im intending to change something about my address, that would be
much more clear to have only one table/controller/model to handle that

that's my focus right now, make a system that will give less problems
on maintence, specially because i got more than one client for this
system, so it may have some minor changes that would be awfully sad to
make in many tables

english isnt my native language to, so no worries ;)

thanks for all the replys