> It would be really great to get the source sheet

It would be great to admend the existing.  I gather that who ever created
the existing sheet is too busy or not available.  Anyway I am up for it! I
have transposed the existing to a wordfile bits have been mismatched in the
process :( so that may delay it some or incur some oddities

Someone else might be better poised to do this (I am happy to give it a shot
if not though)

if someone is keen to beat me to it please do so.

is controller beforeFilter really a goner?