Hi,
I have noticed that saving HABTM records have stopped working for me.
(Saving an Article and which Categories it should be linked to for
example)

Cake1.2rc2 (and the latest nightly) does no longer save my array
structure as before. I have not found anything in the API, Cookbook or
here to show me what might have changed or what I am doing wrong. I
found one thread where one guy had found his answer in the test-file
(supposedly the test-file for Model) but no more info was given.

Before:
$data
  Article
    id
    title
  Category
    Category
      2
      6

That is: $data['Category']['Category'] = $array_of_ids

This does not work anymore. This is true for two separate codebases,
one where I have not touched the affected models in a while. This
makes me think it is not just a but I have managed to introduce but
something subtile that has changed that affects my accosiations.
The API suggests that saveAll() is now the method to use when saving
associated data.
testSaveHabtm() in model.test.php has the same structure as I have (as
far as I can tell):
Tag=>Tag=>array_of_ids

Has something changed that now requires me to define the HABTM in more
detail than simply the name of the model?

Any ideas?

/Martin