Sorry, but Rasmus' benchmarks are useless.  There's no documentation
of his methodology. There's not even any indication that he wasn't
running in debug mode.  I've spoken to Paul M. Jones (author of the
original PHP framework benchmarks), and he's getting ready to run
another round soon.  So, we'll see who comes out on top when
everything is actually done right.