No still it won't work.

I have 3 Models having following association:

Model1 hasMany Model2
Model2 belongsTo Model1
Model2 hasMany Model3
Model3 belongsTo Model2

I had primary key value of Model1 and want to retrieve All Information
from Model3.

But
$this->Model1->contain( 'Model2',
                                   'Model2.Model3'
                                )

won't give me Data from Model3,Instead it shows blank array.