Hi,

beforeSave() is limited to the scope of the model. So far so good.
But if I try to use it in a custom Behavior, it's still limited to the
scope of the model.

I want to utilize saveAll() to store one update an done changelog-
entry into a changelog table. But within the  beforeSave() I am not
able to access the other model.

I have a small hack, but this means that I am not able to save both
parts in one transaction (except that I could hack this too). But I
want to stany free on hacks here... at least thats my goal with
CakePHP.

kind regards
klaus