you need to read the manual  . . .this stuff is easy . . .i will give
you a hint though . . .$this->Model->find('list') . . .oh . . .see
what i did there . . .sneaky.

Good luck on figuring this stuff out. its all really simple. didn't
take me long. reading the manual . . .the google . . . drinking lots