On Wed, Sep 3, 2008 at 7:32 PM, Wayne Fay <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Google for "cakephp email send" for numerous examples. Emailing the
> group for this is just pure laziness.

This is like the 5th or 6th email Ranju has sent clearly showing he is here
to waste everyone's time. He even emailed me directly to ask me for "Forgot
Password" code! I think it's probably a good idea to ignore his emails
requesting someone else to do his work and only reply to the ones that have
specific questions whose answers are not easily found on public resources.

- Gonzalo