Hi,

When I launch "cake schema run create DbAcl -connection club" on a
CLI, tables Aros, Acos, Acos_Aros are not created because my "-
connection club" setting is not conserved...

If I make a "var_dump($this->Schema)" on line 254 of "/cake/console/
libs/schema.php", my "club" setting is OK in "connection" parameter of
$this->Schema.

But if I make a "var_dump($Schema)" on line 256 after "$Schema = $this-
>Schema->load($options);", the "connection" parameter contain
"default" and not "club" ?!!

Is it a bug or do I something wrong?

Thank's by advance for your suggestions.