Thanks for your reply.

Not quit understand what you said. Possible I need something like,

CakePHP->begin()
//Do some update/modification
if (succeed)
 CakePHP->commit()
else
 CakePHP->rollback()

I need the CakePHP->rollback to undo all change regardless of any
model I changed. rollback(&$model) just rollback the change made on
this model, am I right?