i love cheesecake!
http://www.instructables.com/id/Cheesecake/

Check out other cake instructables (most of them - very easy to make ;) :
http://www.instructables.com/tag/type:id/category:food/keyword:cake/

Of course some people have the best cake ;)
http://debuggable.com/posts/workshop-day-2:48c51df7-4fd4-4906-8b1f-6ed64834cda3
--
Marcin Domanski
http://kabturek.info