I've been having a few problems with Cake 1.2.0.7296 RC2 internal cache. If
i change something in the database, those changes are not reflected in Cake,
what causes a lot of error.Actually nothing to worry too much, since
deleting the cache files is solving it. But i'm concerned about how far this
problem goes.

By the way, does anyone here having problem with that?

Best regards,
Luiz Poleto