Hi

I am trying to convert the Remote Service (helloworld-server.php) in the
following tutorial (in the URL below) to cakephp Component-compatible. I am
struggling with the correct syntax, however. In the server->register(..)
method, the first parameter should be the name of the service function. In
this case, the function is "hello". How would I call this "hello" function?
Right now, i am getting a client method is not defined error message.

Thanks for any help!

*This is the tutorial:
**http://www.oclipa.com/university/nusoap/3.php*<http://www.oclipa.com/university/nusoap/3.php>

*This is what I have in my Cake NusoapComponent:*

function serverMain()
 {
  $this->server= new nusoap_server();
  *$this->server->register('hello',*                // method name
   array('name' => 'xsd:string'),        // input parameters
   array('return' => 'xsd:string'),      // output parameters
   'urn:hellowsdl',                      // namespace
   'urn:hellowsdl#hello',                // soapaction
   'rpc',                                // style
   'encoded',                            // use
   'Says hello to the caller'            // documentation
  );
  $HTTP_RAW_POST_DATA = isset($HTTP_RAW_POST_DATA) ? $HTTP_RAW_POST_DATA :
'';
  $this->server->service($HTTP_RAW_POST_DATA);

 }

 // This is the method
 *function hello*($input) {
  $output_string = 'Hello ' . $input['firstname'] .
     '. You are ' . $input['age'] . ' years old.';

  if ( $input['age'] >= 18 ) { $allow = 1; }

  $output = array(
     'output_string' => $output_string,
     'allow' => $allow
     );

  return new soapval('return', 'HelloInfo', $output, false, 'urn:AnyURN');