Hello,

I'm in a middle of migrating a project from cake 1.1 to 1.2. I've got
most pages to display, but I ran into one problem with forms. Source
code in a view goes like this:

$miesiace=array('Styczeń','Luty','Marzec','Kwiecień','Maj','Czerwiec','Lipiec','Sierpień','Wrzesień','Październik','Listopad','Grudzień');
echo $form->input('Zamowienie.miesiac',array( 'label'=> '',
'type'=>'select', 'options'=>$miesiace, 'selected'=>date("m")-1) );

which generates HTML:

<option value="0"></option>
<option value="1">Luty</option>
<option value="2">Marzec</option>
<option value="3"></option>
<option value="4">Maj</option>
All options with non-ascii characters are blank. It used to work with
1.1. Any ideas?

Also, is there a more comprehensive upgrade guide than
http://book.cakephp.org/view/411/Migrating-from-CakePHP-1-1-to-1-2 ?
This one doesn't seem to cover all the changes.