Hi,

I do the following to unit test a shell script
[ learn.test.php ] put in a folder "tests/cases/shells" (that I
created)
<?php
App::import( 'Shell', 'Learn' );

class LearnShellTest extends CakeTestCase {

        function setUp(){
                $this->LearnShell = new LearnShell();
        }

        function testOne(){

                $this->LearnShell->testFunc();
?>

how ever it does not find the Class LearnShell.
Now before I get deeper into it... can anyone point me to the proper
solution?
thx
Jeurgen