Hi,
I had a problem with cake Console.
I'm sorry if I said this console is reared. Ok let me show you the
problem:
I have Ubuntu 8.04, LAMPP (PHP5, MYSQL, etc) + php5-cli, mysql-
client-5.0, Everything works just fine. even CakePHP works well. But I
was trying to access the console writing:
"cake schema run create DbAc"
But I've got that error (only this):
"Error: schema.php could not be loaded"

And the full command was: "[EMAIL PROTECTED]:/opt/lampp/htdocs/acl/app
$ cake schema run create DbAc"
While  the 'acl' is the root of a cakePHP.

executing 'echo $PATH' in Terminal outputs this: "/usr/local/sbin:/usr/
local/bin:/usr/sbin:/usr/bin:/sbin:/bin:/usr/games:/opt/lampp/htdocs/
acl/cake/console"

---------
And I should notify you that in some level when I was trying to fix
the problem there where problems appearing like:
'fatal error mysql_connect(); no defined' OR many problems began with
"mysql_ponnect() ......" but all of them disappears at this time!

[I tried to do my best but I couldin't make it work!]
I expect you generous helps guys :).