I would like to set up my URL for a controller to be:

/persona/:action/:firstname_:lastname/

So to view a persona named John Smith, the URL would be

example.com/persona/john_smith/

However, when I try to implement this, it thinks that "Smith" is the
first name, and there is no last name provided.

The full route definition that I have is:

Router::connect('/persona/:firstname_:lastname', array('controller' =>
'personas', 'action' => 'view'), array('pass' => array('firstname',
'lastname'), 'firstname' => '[A-Za-z]{3,}', 'lastname' => '[A-Za-z]
{5,}'));

What do I need to change to get this to work?

Thanks.