Hi!,

I hava a serious problem with recent 1.2 RC-2 - I use svn to control
my projects - at som,e point I decided to try out a new cake - when I
uploaded my app (from a windows machine) and checked it out on a linux
(debian+apache) machine it showed me an error saying that fiel engine
is not configured properly Warning 512 - I searched the forum and
found out that it is beacuse of cake's problem with urls - I commented
out one line in core.php and it dissapeared but since then none of the
urls works - it displays this url can not be found on the server - I
wqould like to use cake 1.2 as I consider it being more advanced than
1.1 but it is now a pain for me? Why is that happening? Anyone knows?

Regards,
Gabriel