Hi dudes,

I'm running into problems when trying to establish a hasMany relation
between two models using an orcale DB.

My models:

-------------------
class MenuStructure extends AppModel
{
        var $primaryKey = 'file_name';
        var $useTable   = 'menu_structure';

        var $hasMany = array(
                                'PageAttribute' => array(
                                        'className'                     =>
'PageAttribute',
                                        'foreignKey'                    =>
'filename',
                                        'conditions'
=> 'PageAttribute.nav_show = 1'
                                        ));
}
--------------------
class PageAttribute extends AppModel
{
        var $primaryKey = 'filename';
}
--------------------

My Controller:

class PageAttributesController extends AppController
{
        var $helpers = array('Javascript');

        function index()
       {
                $this->loadModel('MenuStructure');

                $res = $this->MenuStructure->findAll();
                debug ($res);

---------------------

The produced SQL:

SELECT PageAttribute.id, PageAttribute.filename, PageAttribute.title,
[...many others, all fine...]
FROM page_attributes PageAttribute WHERE PageAttribute.nav_show = 1
AND PageAttribute.filename = ('home.html', 'profile.html', [...many
others, all fine...])

The resulting SQL-Error:
Warning (512): SQL Error: ORA-01797: this operator must be followed by
ANY or ALL [CORE/cake/libs/model/datasources/dbo_source.php, line 512]

I guess there is missing an ANY after "PageAttribute.filename = "

Any non-complete-dirty workarounds for this?