I'm creating a module for implementing CakePHP applications as nodes
inside of Drupal (Drake does not have what I'm looking for).  I'm 95%
there, I just need to fix some routing issues, and that's where I'm
not sure about Cake's ability to handle this.

I need to prefix URLs generated by cake.  For example, when $this-
>redirect('controller'=>'mycontroller', 'action'=>'myaction'); is
called, I need to prefix that url with  /node/##/mycontroller/
myaction/ .

I do not want to have to add this code into every controller.  I'd
prefer it be in the CakePHP config files, or better yet, in my custom
Drupal module.

Is there any way using routing or something else I'm missing to prefix
every generated url with a path?

Thanks in advance!