I've managed to get cookies working for the session, but if I restart
my browser, the cookies seem to be gone, and $cookieTime doesn't seem
to do anything about it. This is the code I've got:

[...]

        var $cookieName = 'my.cookie';
        var $cookieTime = 3600;
        var $cookieKey = '***************************';

        function index() {
//              $this->Cookie->write('cart', array(124,1232,3232));
                pr($this->Cookie->read('cart'));
        }

[...]

So what I do is uncomment the cookie-write-line, run the script, then
comment the line again, and then run the script once more. Now if you
DONT turn off the browser, you will see the array being printed.
However, if I restart the page and visit it again, nothing will be
printed.

Help plz. :D