Hey, I'm trying to migrate a site's database from MySQL to PostgreSQL
and I created a schema from the already existing MySQL database and
the models I created for it.  I put in the PostgreSQL connection
parameters into the configuration file and tried to do a 'php cake.php
schema run create' to create the new tables in the postgresql database
and I got some errors.  Most of them were different instances of these
errors:

Warning: pg_query(): Query failed: ERROR:  syntax error at or near ","
LINE 10:  CREATE INDEX dst_ind ON "calls"("phone_number_id");,
                                                             ^ in
[snip]/cake1.2/cake/libs/model/datasources/dbo/dbo_postgres.php on
line 152

Warning: pg_query(): Query failed: ERROR:  syntax error at or near
"Array"
LINE 8:  PRIMARY KEY  (Array));
                       ^ in [snip]/cake1.2/cake/libs/model/datasources/
dbo/dbo_postgres.php on line 152

Warning: pg_query(): Query failed: ERROR:  syntax error at or near ","
LINE 11:  CREATE UNIQUE INDEX filename ON "reviews"("filename");,
                                                                ^ in
[snip]/cake1.2/cake/libs/model/datasources/dbo/dbo_postgres.php on
line 152

This is with CakePHP 1.2.0.7296 RC2 running on a MacBook with Mac OS X
10.5.5 with a freshly compiled PHP 5.2.6

I've been trying to use more and more features of the code generator
but it doesn't quite seem to be finished yet as far as testing and
debugging goes.  However, I have noticed quite a few things fixed and
whoever is working on it, I appreciate it as well as many others I'm
sure.