I'm using the latest cakephp.

There are two different view templates presented on the swfupload/
cakephp tutorial page, so I dont know how should I call each of them.
No information about that is given. Do you have any idea? I guess I
should call 'upload.thml' the longest one but I'm unsure about the
second.

Many thanks for help!