hi forrestgump,

using $this->find() in controller doesn't voilate the MVC architecture
even if you use $this->find('all')

but i heared if you direct query in controller will violate the MVC
rule

i.e if you use $this->Model->query("select * from models");

the above query will violate the MVC rule.

i heared the queries should not be written in controller it should be
in model i.e in ur model.php

even i am also not absolute on this part