Hi,

we are using CakePHP 1.2 and I was wondering how it could be achieved
to pass a parameter along every URL. We have a parameter set to an ID
and it needs to be included in every URL in the application.

Now, the first solution was to create a LinkHelper which added the
location via $_GET, but this is not working when forms are validated
by Cake, since then the url is not going via the LinkHelper.

So, is there any easy way to pass around a parameter in the URL in the
entire application?

Best Regards,
Daniel Süpke