Cake Version: 1.2.0.7296 RC2

Thanks ahead of time for your help. I have a Model that BelongsTo
three other models, it also has three HasMany relationships All models
are "used" in my controller.

I want to do a find where I limit the results by a field in one of the
HasMany models and a couple fields in the BelongsTo models. The
problem is that the HasMany model is not joined on the SQL statement
and I get an error like this:

$error  =       "1054: Unknown column 'VendorUnavailability.date' in 'where
clause'"

I scoured the api, docs and google groups for an acceptable answer,
but none were precise and pass the simple test. What is the best way
to get the results Im looking for without complex Cake hacking. This
is a simple SQL statement that I'd rather not do manually. If more
information is needed, I can provide it, but I'm trying to limit the
amount of verbose code on here.

Thanks