Hi there,

I am using PHPMailer and gmail  SMTP service to send email, and
blocked by the issue - From name got replaced by gmail  address.

I specified From and FromName while sending the email. In debugging,
the mail header includes the correct FromName and From address).
gmail  succeeded to send this email. After check the email, the From
address is not what I specified. It is shown as the SMTP gmail
account.

I am not sure if it is by design with gmail  SMTP (I heard that gmail
replace it with gmail account). Does anyone know how to figure it out?
I'd appreciate it very much.

Thanks,
Bo