teknoid wrote:
> That being said it is always a good idea to name your fields as
> ModelName.fieldName and ModelName.{$index}.fieldName
> This is especially true when using saveAll(), and I do specify that in
> the tutorials.

Yep, you're right. I usually do it that way when handling hasMany
relationships

But with
$this->data = $this->Contact->find('all', array(
    'conditions' => array(
      'Contact.user_id' => $this->Session->read('Auth.User.id')
));

I get the data formatted as {$index}.ModelName.fieldName

What find syntax would you use to get the data in the proper way?

Btw:
I did a workaround to change the array keys ($key = $key +1) so the keys
start with "1" rather than with "0".
Now it works, even with saveAll().
But that doesn't seem the proper way of the cake... ;-)