Hi,

I'm experimenting with the cipher behavior:
http://bakery.cakephp.org/articles/view/cipher-behavior

Unfortunately I keep getting the following error and can't seem to
figure out how to debug the script myself:

Warning: Call-time pass-by-reference has been deprecated; If you would
like to pass it by reference, modify the declaration of [runtime
function name](). If you would like to enable call-time pass-by-
reference, you can set allow_call_time_pass_reference to true in your
INI file in C:\wamp\www\cake\app\models\behaviors\cipher.php on line
90

The code section corresponding to this is:

 /** Model hook to decrypt model data if auto decipher is turned on in
the
    * model behavior configuration. Only primary model data are
decrypted. */
  function afterFind(&$model, $result, $primary = false) {
    if (!$result || !isset($this->config[$model->name]['cipher']))
      return $result;

    if ($primary && $this->config[$model->name]['autoDecrypt']) {
      // check for single of multiple model
      $keys = array_keys($result);
      if (!is_numeric($keys[0])) {
        $this->decrypt(&$model, &$result);
      } else {
        foreach($keys as $index) {
          $this->decrypt(&$model, &$result[$index]);
    return $result;
  }

Any ideas?

/Anders