Speaking of which...

I have multiple connections in my database.conf. Running a 'cake
schema generate' always quits with "Error: Missing database table 'x'
for model 'y'". Even doing 'schema -connection alt -name Model
generate' quits with the same message. Depending on which '-
connection' I specify it quits on different models, so it seems it
always tries to generate schemas for all models, ignoring my flags.

Am I misusing the schema shell or should I open a ticket?

Chrs,
Dav