For all of my models I created a table.ctp that can be used as an
element in any view that needs to show a  table for that model. I'm
trying to use the same element to display the table data in related
models as well. Is there any way to reformat the array for a related
model to match the format returned by the model's controller so I can
use the same foreach in the table?

Manufacturers returned by the vendors controller
($vendor['Manufacturer']):
Array (
    [0] => Array (
        [id] => 150

Manufacturers returned by the manufacturer controller (index),
($manufacturers):

Array (
    [0] => Array (
        [Manufacturer] => Array (
            [id] => 150

Call from \vendors\view.ctp:

echo $this->renderElement('..\manufacturers
\table',array('manufacturers'=>$vendor['Manufacturer']));

Part of \manufacturers\table.ctp:

<?php
    foreach ($manufacturers as $manufacturer){
      echo $manufacturer['Manufacturer']['name'];
    }
?>

Thanks