Well I wouldn't make different Database's unless you really really
must!
Instead stick with 1 DB, but more tables in the DB!

-------- your thought
I want to make different database for every city and one common
database. suppose this website have city1, city2, city3 then there
will be 4 different database.
common-database
city1-database
city2-database
city3-database
--------
Well from what I see it is almost finished .... just miss writen

so how about just calling all those tables (which would be in a
different DB by you)
city1_xxx
city2_xxx
city3_xxx

And change the Prefix (implimented in CAKE) in your code to what you
need ;-) Finished
Querying between them is then a piece of Cake since normal Join's can
be used between the Tables
This also saves a LOT of Queries which you be needed to get
information out of every single DB one by one ...

Greetings Oliver