Hi,

I have a MySQL table with lots of boolean fields (BOOL) and when
viewing these in my view I would like to output "Yes" or "No" instead
of "1" or "0".

I have experimented a bit with doing stuff like this in my controller:

                foreach (array_keys($data['BrugadaProfile']) as $key):
                        if ($data['BrugadaProfile'][$key] == 1 && !
strpbrk($key, 'id'))
{ //Avoid recoding foreign key fields
                                $data['BrugadaProfile'][$key] = 'Yes';
                        } elseif ($data['BrugadaProfile'][$key] == 0 && !
strpbrk($key,
'id')) {
                                $data['BrugadaProfile'][$key] = 'No';
                        }
                endforeach;

But this approach is obviously very error prone and I think the best
way to go about it, is to somehow access the field type to check if
its a boolean field and then recode it.
How can this be done?

/Anders