I think the book is on the right way. Think a half year back! Nearly
nothing was documented.

Now, evertime I search a feature I look at the proper sections of the
book.
If you need help about Formhelper, look at the Built-In Helpers
chapter. It is structured very well, and you find many things without
searching for it.