I am also getting the same problem.  I want to paginate the search results
in a fashion that the search url can be bookmarked. but i am not able to do
so. The problem being that when the query is a get string, the submission to
the searches controller looks like
http://x.com/searches/index?q=mystring
but i am not able to do the pagination. Mainly because i am not able to
fetch q part on the second parameter. So the problem revolves around:

1. Fetching the get query string.
2. Pass it as url to the paginator->numbers.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks.

--
Thanks & Regards,