> ..the comment "PERFORM BUSINESS LOGIC" should immediately
> let you think that something is not 100% MVC ..you are
> performing LOGIC inside a MODEL, and not just model data
> handling.

So, where I have to do the business logic?

For example, I have a Product Object, and the product has some taxes
that depends on the product itself (Its category, price, origin
country, etc).

Following the encapsulation principle of the object oriented
programming, I think that the object to have to know how to calculate
the product tax is the product itself. So I add a method
Product::calculateTax(); into the class Product. Tax calculation is
part of the business rules and tax value is inherent for each product,
hence, I guess that the "responsibility" of tax calculation lays in
the Product class.

Why this could violate the MVC pattern? Or is the product controller
who has to know how to calculate the product's tax?