Hi all,
I've setup yet another blog about cakePHP. Their can never be enough I
thought. But I don't want it to be a one man show, because I don't
blog very often.
I've set it it up so you can register and write too and add your tips,
trick, articles, code snippets, etc. Because maybe you are like me.
Sometimes you have something to share and other times you don't feel
like writing. So don't setup your own blog but just register. I've you
have wishes about the design, just drop me an email message.

http://www.cake-toppings.com/

Cheers!
- primeminister