Hi everybody,

I'm going through a book called "CakePHP Application Development" and
I thought I was doing okay.  Then, without changing anything
deliberately all of my pages are showing errors.  Here are the errors:

Error: RedirectController could not be found.
Error: Create the class RedirectController below in file: app/
controllers/redirect_controller.php
<?php
class RedirectController extends AppController {
var $name = 'Redirect';
}
?>

I now have a similar error (but with different missing controllers) on
all of my pages.

Has anybody come across this error before, and can anyone suggest a
cause or remedy?

Cheers,
Matt