Hi,

I just downloaded 1.2.RC3 and noticed that $import is not working on
RC3 as it was on RC2:

Foo_fixture.php:

<?php

class FooFixture extends CakeTestFixture {
        var $name = 'Foo';
        var $table = 'foos';
        var $import = array('model' => 'Foo', 'records' => false);

}
?>

It should import the existing table foos from model Foo, but it is not
working on RC3 and was working on RC2.

I get an error:

Missing database table 'foos' for model 'Foo'

When I try to run a basic foo.test.php for model foo.php (both created
by bake and not modified).

Anyone there getting the same problem on RC3?

Any ideas?

thx.