Hi,
I would like to encrypt/decrypt data in my application regarding the
following requirements:
- The data will be decrypted by many users.
- I dont want to keep the secret password for decrypting the data of
each users in my application.

Does someone have any idea about how can I do this ? And if there is
something already implemented for the cakephp framework?

There is something pretty good, it is the gnupg project. http://www.gnupg.org/
I did my first test by command line on Linux, and it seems really
good.
1. First i have to generate one public key per users (from an uid and
a passphrase).
2. Then i encrypt  the data and specify which users can access the
data (by specifying the uid).
3. And the authorized users can decrypt the data with their own
passphrase

An extension gnupg is available for php.
What about a cakephp behavior using this extension? I think it could
be very useful.

Any suggestions or helps are welcome !

Thanks