Okay,

Whenever I have a hasOne or belongsTo association, those models are
included in the query whenever I do a find('all');

But, when I have any other type of association, find('all' only
generates a query with the model I'm searching.
This keeps me from filtering by fields in the related models.

ex:
$funnypeople = $this->Individual->find('all', array('conditions' =>
array('Personality.type' => 3)));

This example works find if a person only has one Personality Type.
But what about this.

$racecardrivers = $this->Individual->find('all', array('conditions' =>
array('Vehicle.type' => 2)));

The problem here is a person could own multiple vehicles, so belongsTo
& hasOne don't work here.
I would need hasMany or hasAndBelongsToMany, which makes those model
inaccessible using find.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.  Thanks.