Hi all ... have an odd issue with link urls using 1.2 RC2.

I have a simple cms that handles the pages for the site and a plugin
that handle simple news. All was fine on the original server ie links/
urls appeared as they should ie http://www.domain.com/some/path/to/page.
I've since moved the site to a subdomain of the final domain where it
will be permanently located ie dev.domain.com.

Accessing the site in the new location works as it should for the main
pages ... links to other pages/areas of the site appear fine.

The issue I have noticed is that when within the section of the site
that is controlled by the plugin "News" all links within and even to
other pages have the session id appended to them ie
http://www.domain.com/some/path/to/page?CAKEPHP=a7513b07a498aabd167b68039bc82e84
or
http://www.domain.com/news/view/some-slug?CAKEPHP=a7513b07a498aabd167b68039bc82e84.

Clicking any of these links works as it should ie functionally no
issues ... really just a aesthetic one when within News ... would
really like consistency.

I'm using standard $html->link(); everywhere within the plugin and
within the main app. I've dug through the api but can't seem to find
anything that I can understand or that leads me to how the session id
gets appended.

Can anyone shed any light or have some ideas as to where I should be
looking for a solution?

Thanks.