Probably a good idea to turn debug off. You're publically dumping
queries, showing your database structure somewhat.
Also, throw some visual validation error indicators on your forms,
like the sign-in form etc.
Your search screen button indicates results were found, but on
clicking it, I was taken back to the search form, with no results
matching my search criteria.

Hope these points help.
Good luck with it.