Hi,

I am using a jquery thickbox plugin for login. I created users
controller and login action using Auth component.
I want to call this thickbox plugin in default.ctp and link should be
like here :

<?php echo $html->link('Login Title', 'login.htm?
height=100&amp;width=250'); ?>

I am confused that how can make a action like login.htm() ?

if I will make login.htm in webroot folder then how can I use
controller and action
e($form->create('User', array('controller' => 'login', 'action' =>
'login')));?>
?

Please tell how can I call thick box using
class="thickbox">ThickBox login</a>

and where and what file should I create for this

Please help me

Thanks