This interests me.  What if you have two routes set up though, like
so:

Router::connect('/gruppenAA', array('controller' => 'groups', 'action'
Router::connect('/gruppenBB', array('controller' => 'groups', 'action'

Now what would the below return? '/gruppenAA' or '/gruppenBB'
Router::url(array('controller' => 'groups', 'action' => 'index'))