Hi Everyone,

I'm just doing some evaluation of Cake & finding the validation code
very complex compared to the way it is done in RoR ( as one example ).
( e.g. validates_presence_of :title, :description, :image_url )

It would probably be much better if the 'cake bake' facility allowed
multiple validations to be entered, but it only seems to allow one
validation per model.  Plus the cake bake does not seem to have
'required'=>true as an option.  Which I would have thought to be an
obvious option in the list!

Welcome comments ?

regards, Dave P